Making Peace Gift Boxes
This page -- and idea -- is under construction!
If someone is struggling with bad news, flowers are nice. But then they die. This is a gift box filled with quirky-yet-useful items to help anyone (including yourself) get through those moments that matter. These gift boxes are eco-friendly, locally made, and quality-insistent -- so all products are the best of the best.
* Signed copy of Making Friend with Book: A Guide to Your Impending Last Breath
* A blank journal, handmade by a local artisan and handprinted on a letterpress
* Handprinted postcards. Some are blank and others include messages like “I hope you forgive me” and “I’m struggling to forgive you” and “I wanted to tell you I love you” and other death-worthy get-real ruminations. . .
* A soy/beeswax candle handmade by Belema (and you get to pick the scent. Seaside for your ocean lover? Forest for your nature lover?)
* An infuser (hospitals don’t like those candles, after all)
* An array of peace-inspiring and calming items, including organic lip conditioner, lotion, soap bar
You Rock as a Caregiver! Gift Box
Get Well Now! Gift Box
This Just Sucks! I Love You! Gift Box
I’m Sorry for Your Loss! Gift Box
It's not morbid to be honest. Decline and bad news hurts. Death can be scary. Caregiving can be really, really hard. These gift boxes are here to lighten the load and offer some comfort. These gift boxes are full of items who make quality, hand-made gifts. Nothing made in China here. Rather, like death, we want our boxes to be of high quality, inspired, and mindful.